On February 10th of 2013, I drove my mom to a Vietnamese Buddhist Temple to celebrate Vietnamese New Year, Year of Snake, and I took few photos there. When we exited the Buddhist temple, driving on the highway, we saw the horrific accident that already happened just few minutes before we arrived onto the scene. At the accident, a car was burned to crisp with really tall flame and huge plume of smoke that climbed ever higher up in the air. There was also another car that was flipped up side down with broken glasses. Furthermore, I think but I might be wrong that I saw a third car was also involved in the accident. The highway was blocked off as the authorities and ambulances arrived onto the scene. I took few photos as my car was parked just right in front of the accident scene but to the side of the highway. Nonetheless, I’ve to say it was an eventful day, and I got some photos to show you all. Enjoy ’em photos by clicking on this link or just click on the sneak peek photo within this photo blog post. Enjoy!!!
- Wilmington’s first Buddhist temple opens – Articles (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- Seven-car pileup closes Route 4 westbound in Fair Lawn, police say (nj.com)
- New Wilmington Buddhist temple already bustling on Sundays – Articles (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- Dreaming of Getting Hit by a Car on the Highway (dreamdecoder.wordpress.com)
- Ancient Chinese Buddhist Temple in Vietnam (essenceinphotography.com)
- The Kimchi-ite: A 1000-Year-Old Temple In The Middle Of Seoul (gadling.com)