Empty strip mall is a frequent occurrence nowadays. I’m not sure why. Maybe, building two strip malls across each other creates cutthroat competition, leading to an empty one? Perhaps, economy is so bad at the moment that strip malls across the state are going emptied? Then there are those unfinished buildings and some yet to be finished but take a long time to form their finished structures. All in all, it’s a telling picture at the moment. What telling picture? It’s up to you to form it! Click on the sneak peek photo to view the rest of the batch (i.e., photos that I took for this particular photo blog post). You can also just click on this link to do the same.
- Vacant Furniture Store Destroyed In Strip Mall Fire (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
- Canoga Park strip mall fire: Man’s body found (abclocal.go.com)
- Best Buy Tries to Become RadioShack. Will It Help? (fool.com)
- Possibly shot man found in front of West Valley City strip mall (ksl.com)
- One man shot, another beaten during Delta strip mall robbery (theprovince.com)