My sister told me to use point and shoot camera at first for taking her Facebook photos. The photos from point and shoot camera turned out to be so badly taking and dark, and so I said why not use my DSLR camera (Nikon D3200), and she said OK. The results were some nice Facebook profile photos and I had to retouch them in Lightroom 4 for some cool effects. Check these photos out and enjoy!!!
- DSLR Versus Smart Phone Cameras (essayboard.com)
- Point and Shoot or Interchangeable Lens? (samsung.com)
- What About Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera? (Personal Experience) (essayboard.com)
- How To Buy A Digital Camera (answers.com)
- Do I Need a DSLR? (lockergnome.com)
- Camera Doesn’t Matter (vidhyaac.wordpress.com)
- Compact Digital Cameras Are Still a Good Investment (lockergnome.com)