In case you don’t know, from now on I’m going to post my photos on Flickr, but I will use EndlessBit blog to tell the story of the photos I take. For an example, within this blog post, if you click on the sneak peek photo, you will be taken to my Flickr’s A Walk With Man Made Nature Photo set.
Anyhow, how and why I took these photos this time? I’m a beginner in term of taking photos with just about any DSLR. I just bought Nikon D3200 so I could get more serious on taking photos. Anyhow, I came upon a park in a nearby city (i.e., a city near my city) and I took many lovely photos.
I had to refuse myself from publishing many of the photos I took since they came out blurry. Like I said, I’m new to DSLR realm, and yet I had refused and still is refusing to use Auto modes that came with my DSLR. Some photos came out blurry as the result of my using Aperture and Manual modes on D3200. Nonetheless, some did come out beautiful. I took my photos in RAW format, and then I cooked them with Lightroom 4 as usual.
I’m still learning, and I think I’m improving with each shot I take. I know I gotta play around more with aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. In the mean time, prepare for more great photos coming your way, from me of course. Please click on the sneak peek photo and check out all of the photos I had organized in a Flickr set. Enjoy!!!
- My Favorite F/stop (nikonusa.com)
- Nikon D5200 announced (ubergizmo.com)
- Nikon D5200 DSLR camera to be announced next (nikonrumors.com)
- First Sample Photographs Shot Using the Newly-Announced Nikon D5200 (petapixel.com)
- Nikon D5200 announcement tomorrow (nikonrumors.com)
- Nikon releases 24-megapixel D5200 DSLR camera with 39-point auto focus (slashgear.com)
- Nikon D5200 pictures and hands-on (pocket-lint.com)
- Nikon D600 on the Web, Photo Leak Rumored (gatgetmaster.com)
- The Best DSLR Camera for Beginners (techpluto.com)
- Nikon unveils 24.1MP D5200 DSLR with optional WiFi (dpreview.com)