I felt relatively peaceful on this day as I walked all over Cauble Park (Lake Lanier). It was a beautiful sight as the lake stretched out and begged me to drink in the view. Luckily, as always I would carry my camera when I enjoyed her mother nature, therefore I got some nice photos to share with you. Just click on the sneak peek photo or on this link to enjoy them photos.
- Lake Lanier at lowest level since historic drought (onlineathens.com)
- Lake Lanier falling but Thurmond is still lower (chronicle.augusta.com)
- Lake Lanier at lowest level since historic drought (m.onlineathens.com)
- Lanier level will drop to ease drought downstream (miamiherald.com)
- Army Corps reduces Lake Lanier water releases (bizjournals.com)